- Relieves load on lumbar discs
- Disc space creation can alleviate nerve root impingement
- Low profile design for maximum patient compliance and comfort
- Unique design lifts and holds the patients’ anterior weight
- Easy to clean and dry
- Posterior panel extends from the Sacrococcygeal Junction to the T-9 vertebrae
- Side lateral panels provide maximum lateral stability
Substantial Pain Relief with Unparalleled Comfort and Support
- Chronic Lumbar Instability
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Chronic Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Lumbar Disc
Measure around waist at navel
How Does the LPR 2000™ Work?
When the straps are pulled properly (outward and upward at a 45 degree angle),
the straps work simultaneously to lift and compress the patients’ anterior weight.
The result is a distinct postural improvement and often a significant improvement
in pain symptoms.
LSO, Sagittal-Coronal control, with rigid anterior and posterior panels, posterior extends from sacrococcygeal junction to T-9 vertebrae, lateral strength provided by rigid lateral frame/panels, produces intracavitary pressure to reduce load on intervertebral discs, includes straps, pendulous abdomen design, prefabricated, includes fitting and adjustment.
Rigid Posterior Panel
The interior rigid posterior panel is fabric covered and comfortably stabilizes the
lumbar sacral region.
HCPCS L0637/L0650 Approved