• Relieves load on lumbar discs
• Disc space creation can alleviate nerve root impingement
• Low profile design for maximum patient compliance
• Unique design lifts and holds the patient’s anterior weight
• Easy to clean and dry
• Posterior panel extends from the Sacrococcygeal Junction to the T-9 vertebrae
How Does the LEGEND X 639 LSO Work?
When the straps are pulled properly (outward and upward at a 45 degree angle), the straps work simultaneously to lift and compress the patient’s anterior weight. The result is a distinct postural improvement and often a significant improvement in pain symptoms.
Rigid Posterior Panel
The interior rigid posterior panel is fabric covered and comfortably stabilizes the lumbar sacral region.
- Chronic Lumbar Instability
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Chronic Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Lumbar Disc
HCPCS L0639/L0651 Approved