- Relieves load on lumbar discs
- Disc space creation can alleviate nerve root impingement
- Low profile design for maximum patient compliance and comfort
- Unique design lifts and holds the patients’ anterior weight
- Easy to clean and dry
- Posterior panel extends from the Sacrococcygeal Junction to the T-9 vertebrae
Substantial pain relief with unparalleled comfort and stability.
- Chronic Lumbar Instability
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Chronic Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Lumbar Disc
Measure around waist at navel
How Does the FREEDOM™ LSO Work?
When the straps are pulled properly (outward and upward at a 45 degree angle),
the straps work simultaneously to lift and compress the patients’ anterior weight.
The result is a distinct postural improvement and often a significant improvement
in pain symptoms.
Rigid Posterior Panel
The interior rigid posterior panel is fabric covered and comfortably stabilizes the
lumbar sacral region.
HCPCS L0631/L0648 Approved
HCPCS CODE: L0631 APPROVED
LSO, Sagittal-Coronal control, with rigid anterior and posterior panels, posterior extends from sacrococcygeal junction to T-9 vertebrae, lateral strength provided by rigid lateral frame/panels, produces intracavitary pressure to reduce load on intervertebral discs, includes straps, pendulous abdomen design, prefabricated, includes fitting and adjustment